Sample Submission

Private citizens should report sick or dying wildlife to their state wildlife agency, not to the NWDC. Your state agency will make sure the proper procedures are followed in submitting a case to a diagnostic laboratory.  Only state and federal agencies who are members of the Northeast Wildlife Disease Cooperative can submit wildlife cases for diagnostic testing.